[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Website survey!

Kate Sheehan ksheehan at biblio.org
Tue Mar 1 09:26:19 EST 2011

The Evergreen Communications/Web Team has been busily coming up with ways to
keep improving evergreen-ils.org <http://evergreen-ils.org/>  (both for the
short term and looking to the future). With your help, we've developed
several user stories (see
http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam.user_stories_2011)
and generated some ideas about functionality and content.

Now we need to get a sense of priorities.  We need to know what a completely
revamped Evergreen-ils.org site should include and what's critical,
important to some (but not others), or just nice to have.  Maybe we are
trying to do too much...maybe we have missed some critical pieces.  With
your help, we'll be able to figure that out. We've designed a survey so
folks who are pressed for time have a way to quickly let us know their
thoughts, but please keep discussing the website here on the list and on the
wiki.

If you have a few minutes (five minutes max), please take our survey. Tell
us about how you're using the current Evergreen site and give us your
feedback on some of the content and functionality we've identified as needed
so far on the nextgen evergreen-ils.org <http://evergreen-ils.org/> .

Please distribute this survey widely - we want to hear from as many members
of the Evergreen community as possible, including those interested in but
not yet using Evergreen. It will only take a few minutes to complete but
will have a big impact on the online hub of all things Evergreen!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HVJ7SS5

Cheers,

Kate (on behalf of the web team)

Kate Sheehan