[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Where's the book

Mary Toma headlib at scrlibrary.mb.ca
Thu Mar 3 15:14:09 EST 2011

We are using version 1.6.1.2 and are a multi-branch regional library.  What
is the easiest way to find out at which location the item was last scanned?
If the status says "In Transit" how can we tell which library it is in?  We
know it's on it's way back to the owning library but we want to be able to
tell at a glance what it's current location is.  Is this possible?
Circulating library doesn't help, if, for some reason, the item was not
checked out from the library where it currently is.

Mary Toma
South Central Regional Library
160 Main Street
Box 1540