[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions and Serials Documentation Drafts Now Available

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 4 10:16:47 EST 2011

  Hi Lori,
When KCLS went live, Sally Fortin at ESI wrote some KCLS specific
workflows documents for Acquisitions ordering/receiving/invoicing,
that's probably what you have.  Part of the documentation that ESI
delivered to GPLS this week included a more comprehensive document on
possible workflows.  Perhaps that got overlooked in the upload to the wiki?

Grace

--
Grace Dunbar
COO