[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Setting up holds

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Fri Mar 4 18:03:53 EST 2011

I think we have something wrong in our setup for holds.
I can put items on hold and the hold correctly shows on the patron's
record.
However, if I go to check the item out to another patron, I don't get
any indication that the item is on hold for another patron.
When I check the item back in or renew it I don't get notification that
it is needed to fill a hold.
And when I ask for the Holds Pull List, no items are shown.

If anyone has any idea what I might have set wrong, please share.  We're
planning to go live on Tuesday so we're getting down to the wire.  Thank
you.

Evergreen 1.6.0.8