[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Ongoing conversion effort

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Sat Mar 5 23:45:26 EST 2011

On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 11:48 -0500, Dan Scott wrote:

> > > Short answer, yes, you need to run scripts (at least nightly, and
> > > possibly more often if you have some loan durations that last less than
> > > a day). In the /openils/bin directory, see at least the following
> > > scripts:
> >
> > Doh!  Ok, it was an RTFM, I just missed it. :)  So I can check that one
> > off the list.
>
> Actually, I don't think it was an RTFM, as I noted it looks like TFM
> still needs a description of those individual scripts and what they are
> used for... maybe you can offer up some text as you work through
> it? Fresh eyes are very valuable!

Ok, something is odd.  I felt like such an idiot when you posted that
link.  Beautiful script with everything one could want that I had
somehow missed.  Now it is a 404 dead link.  So where does one find that
page now and how long did it exist?  Google is no help and neither is
The Wayback Machine.

ARGH!  Found it.  You submitted a bug report (#727595) and someone
responded to the 'problem' by nuking the whole page from the docs!  So
now how do I find that useful information again?