[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions Permissions

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:31:30 EST 2011

I have been trying to test some of our permissions set up and change some of
the out of the box setup and now the "Acquisitions Administrator" cannot
view providers although they can create them.   They have the following
permissions

-Admin Provider
-Create Provider
-Delete Provider
-View Provider
-Update Provider

I have restarted the client and it just doesn't show up in the list but when
I check the table in the ACQ schema, there are providers listed.  The other
odd thing is that I can see providers with the Network Admin login but not
the providers added under this login.

Another question, is there a permission for setting up the EDI and Claim
types?
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com