[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC: Craftsman skin

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:19:41 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm wondering if the craftsman skin is being maintained. I recall Equinox
contracted another company to make it (for GPLS?) but I don't see it used on
production at GPLS (though I'm not sure if each library has a custom skin).

I see that Manitoba Spruce is using it, is there anyone else?

It's a slightly nicer looking catalogue than the default one, I'm curious
why more folks aren't using it.

I was looking at the OPAC customization documentation (nice work DIG!)
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/index.html and took a look at
Chapter 39. Customizing the OPAC. If I wanted to customize the Craftsman
skin, would this documentation be relevant?

Thank you in advance,
Tara