[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC: Craftsman skin

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:17:07 EST 2011

Thanks Chris (and others),

Thanks for clarifying that GPLS funded the Craftsman skin. I'm still curious
why GPLS never used it in production.

Dan and Robert, thanks for the cautionary advice. Noted.

I guess for now we'll pick the few colours we can customize, and eagerly
wait for the new OPAC. Hopefully we'll be in a position to help contribute
money towards PAC development in the future.

Cheers,
Tara
Emily Carr University of Art + Design