[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How much does server location matter?

Judy Daniluk jdaniluk at ntrls.org
Tue Mar 15 13:40:34 EDT 2011

Mostly staff client issues.  Normal response time is 2 or 3 seconds to scan
an item into the item details screen, but when it gets slow we see 10 to 20
seconds to scan an item.

Judy Daniluk

Technology Consultant,  North Texas Library Partners

6320 Southwest Blvd., Suite 101, Fort Worth, TX 76109

jdaniluk at ntrls.org     817-201-6778 (cell)     817-377-4440 (office)
www.ntrls.org