[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Show the Last Few Circulations

Geoff Brown gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
Wed Mar 16 11:50:04 EDT 2011

Thanks Lindsay. That helps a lot.  It doesn't seem like the mileage varies.

Thanks again,
Geoff

>>> Lindsay Stratton <lstratton at pls-net.org> 3/16/11 11:42 am >>>
If you are running 2.x it may be different; we're running 1.6.0.8, so YMMV...

Those colored boxes indicate the current status of the patron account:

Green = OK (no bills, fines, overdues)
Purple = has overdues
Orange = has bills
Grey = expired
Yellow = has an alert message
Red = barred
Black = inactive

(please don't let this be different in 2.x....)

Lindsay Stratton
Training Coordinator
Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rte 21