[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Make This Item Bookable (Y)

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 18 13:58:03 EDT 2011

On 03/18/2011 01:02 PM, Geoff Brown wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We on 2.0.2 and are having an issue booking some of our equipment. We have 4 LCD Projectors that are available for booking but regardless of which barcode is entered in Create a Reservation  the same single barcode displays on the Reservation page. The Item Attributes are consistent across all four pieces of equipment.
> I thought that I might be able to fix this issue in Holding Maintenance and tried to use the "Make This Item Bookable (Y)" feature under Actions for this Record however the Resources screen which it leads to never loads.
>
> Has anyone else tried to use the "Make This Item Bookable (Y)" feature and encountered the same issue?
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi Geoff,

In an initial attempt to reproduce this issue on a 2.0.2 system and on a
trunk system, I haven't been able to, but perhaps we could learn more
from any errors in the Javascript console (in the staff client, under
Admin -> For Developers -> Javascript Console) that coincide with this
problem?

If you find anything, a bug report in Launchpad may be the way to go.
https://launchpad.net/evergreen

--
Lebbeous