[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: Google Summer of Code 2011 Information

a.cammaroto90 at tiscali.it a.cammaroto90 at tiscali.it
Sat Mar 19 07:09:06 EDT 2011

Dear sirs,
my name is Angelo Cammaroto and i'm an IT information technology student.  I'm really interested in working for your organization during GSoC 2011. Visiting the page of your ideas I noticed the project  "Create a Ruby and / or client forPHP OpenSRF and Evergreen" where you also talk about compatibility with drupal and wordpress. I would like to better understand what do you mean and especially what you need.
Best Regards,Angelo Cammaroto

Supera i limiti: raddoppia la velocità da 10 a 20 Mega
Risparmia con Tutto Incluso: Voce + Adsl 20 mega a soli 29,95 € al mese per due anni.
SCONTO DI 280 EURO!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso/?WT.mc_id=01fw