[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] GSOC-2011 Project Ideas Discussion

Ankur Sharma ankur89.lnmiit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:36:32 EDT 2011

Hello All

     My name is Ankur Sharma.This is my 3rd year of engineering from Laxmi
Niwas Mittal  Institute of Information Tech. India
in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. My area of interest
include Software Engineering,Database Management System and
Mathematical Modelling.
As far as language concerns I have 3 years coding experience in C,C++ ,Java
technologies,HTML, PHP, CSS and JavaScript.
I have done courses in Mathematics,Object Oriented Programming and
Database Management System with basic projects.

I found following project ideas which suits my interest and capabilities :
1. Create Android client(s) for Evergreen
2. Create a Ruby and/or PHP client for OpenSRF and Evergreen

As I am a newbie in GSOC-2011, So I would really appreciate any kind of
advice, guidance and reference for further reading from mentors or
someone has got similar interest.
And please tell me your IRC nick for further communication and discussion.

Thanks.

* Ankur Sharma*
  B.Tech(CSE)
  3rd Year