[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library Settings / Change Reshelving Status Interval

Katie Wallis KWallis at cgcc.cc.or.us
Mon Mar 28 14:04:35 EDT 2011

It's entirely possible this is different for your library than mine, but I found this setting in
Admin > Local Administration > Library Settings Editor.  Then a list of different settings appears, including one for Change reshelving status interval.  The edit button is on the left of the setting name.  Hope this helps!

Katie Wallis
Library Assistant
Columbia Gorge Community College
541.506.6087