[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Website Updated

Atre, Anoop S anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Mon May 2 16:10:23 EDT 2011

Joe,
Done, provided some contrast between stable/unstable and changed the text right above the downloads table to specify that the stable release is suggested for production systems.

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
 ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller