[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Request for installation help

John H gadgetfan.john at googlemail.com
Sun May 8 14:07:35 EDT 2011

On 8 May 2011 19:00, Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com> wrote:

> > After adding the exception and entering the server address as
> > https://192.168.0.5 I get Status Copy text \t 200: OK and Version Copy
> text
> > t 200: OK.
>
> John, just use the bare IP address or hostname without the https://
>
> It looks as if we tried to make the field more tolerant of http:// and
> https:// but more work needs to be done.

Sorry, it still doesn't work for me. With the hostname as 192.168.0.5 I
don't get the first error message, just "Login failed. Please check your
Server Hostname, Username, Password and your CAPS LOCK key".

Needless to say, I've rechecked the above. I've tried every user name I used
during the installation (in which, as it's purely for testing, I used the
same password throughout). I guess most of these won't be valid within
Evergreen anyway but they all seem to give the same error.

--
John Hudson
gadgetfan.john at gmail.com