[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] getting brick_ctl.sh to work

Sue Hopkins shopkins at cwmars.org
Tue May 10 06:41:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am having problems getting the brick_ctl.sh script to work.  When I
issue the command it asked for the password for opensrf on the drones
and then says it cannot find osrf_ctl.sh.  I put the PERL5Lib and PATH
at the beginning of .bashrc file on the drones.  I have the /openils on
a NFS share from the brick head to the drones.  I am running Evergreen
2_1_beta and Opensrf 2_0.Any idea what else I am missing?

Sue Hopkins

Systems & Networking Manager

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201