[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upgrading OpenSRF

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Tue May 10 19:35:18 EDT 2011

Demian
I'd been meaning to write upgrade instructions for sometime so here you
go: http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=opensrf:upgrading

You basically don't need to recreate the ejabberd accounts and you could
probably skip step 6 through 9 which are to test a bare-bones OpenSRF
config/install.

I'm sure I missed something or there is a better way of doing the
upgrade but on a standalone server I've had no problems (yet) with these
directions.

Depending on what version of Evergreen you are working with I would
recommend you move to the latest 2.0.0 that was released on Sunday
(thanks to Dan Scott).

Cheers

--

Anoop Atre