[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Receipt printers

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Wed May 11 11:33:37 EDT 2011

We use the Star TSP100 Tear Bar (TSP113) driver for the TSP100's. We have
not changed any of the other settings, and we occasionally will get what you
are seeing.

When we do get this, there is usually something messed up in the Evergreen
profile on the machine.  I have not traced it completely down to what would
be causing the problem.  I usually will just delete the profile from the
User's folder (C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application
Data\OpenILS\open_ils_staff_client), and then recreate it by re-registering
the workstation and then setting the printer up in Evergreen.

Lynn Floyd

lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org

Anderson County Library

864-260-4500 x181