[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upgrading OpenSRF

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Fri May 13 15:19:46 EDT 2011

Demian
OpenSRF 2.0.0 is compatible with 2.0.x and above (it might even be fine
with Evergreen 1.6.*)

Yes you can skip that step. I note in the instructions to create backups
of those files (step 6) if you want to test the bare bones OpenSRF
configuration and then roll back to the Evergreen configuration files
(last part of the instructions).

I've updated the instructions after Dan Scott made some comments on IRC,
it now includes a short version and a cleaned up longer version. Also
included a warning that Thomas Berezansky thought might be a good idea
about having to re-compile Evergreen once an OpenSRF upgrade was
completed. In my test I didn't have to but there maybe cases where it
might be required.

Cheers