[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MassLNC Issues RFQ for Development of Syrup Course Reserves System

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon May 16 16:17:01 EDT 2011

Please excuse cross postings.

MassLNC has been exploring the use of the Syrup Course Reserves System in
conjunction with Evergreen to support the needs of academic libraries in C/W
MARS and NOBLE. Based on our inititial evaluation, we are seeking assistance
in further developing Syrup to meet the needs of our libraries.

MassLNC is inviting developers to respond to a Request for Quotes for
development and support services to assist in the implementation of Syrup.
The RFQ is available on the MassLNC site at www.masslnc.org. Quotes are due
to MassLNC Project Coordinator Kathy Lussier by 5 p.m. (EDT) Tuesday, May
31, 2011. Any questions regarding the RFQ should be sent to Kathy at
klussier at masslnc.org by May 20, 2011. Answers to these questions will be
posted to the MassLNC site by May 23, 2011.

Thank you,
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator