[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installing OpenSRF

"Ing. Fabian Núñez Salcedo" coordinacionsistemas at coruniamericana.edu.co
Wed May 18 11:47:42 EDT 2011

I can´t write in inglish that fast, is easy for me to write here,
because i can take my time time to express myself better. i hope this is
not a problem for the list.

I just fix the permission problem, now a got this message when i test
the conection:

*opensrf at ubuntu:/home/sistemas$ /openils/bin/srfsh
srfsh# request opensrf.math add 2 2

Received no data from server

Request Time in seconds: 0.003699
srfsh#*