[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Trouble with installing Opensrf

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu May 19 10:35:08 EDT 2011

Hi there,

Can you please try the following commands?:

osrf_ctl -l -a stop_all
rm /openils/var/run/*.pid
osrf_ctl -l -a start_all

Then try the opensrf.math test again.

If you restart your server without first issuing "osrf_ctl -l -a stop_all", the system will not start cleanly and you have to manually remove the *.pid files from /openils/var/run.

I suspect this is the problem, but please post back if I'm mistaken!

Thanks,

Chris