[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Active/nonactive funds

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Fri May 27 10:58:00 EDT 2011

Hi all,

It's early for us to have to worry about this, but I just discovered this in
testing, and I'm wondering if I missed something.

I had a group of funds I'd made for 2011. Then I had them propagate for 2012
and had them closed (no longer active).

I uploaded an order file, with the code "anfic" (no date specified),
creating a selection list of lineitems. I'd tried in the past to include a
date as a qualifier, but the system didn't recognize it when I tried to load
it.

The copies that were created ended up with the 2011 version of the fund
(anfic (2011)), even though, when you look at the list of funds in the
dropdown box, that code is in red, meaning it can't be used. I'd have to
manually select "anfic (2012)" to use it.

I know a work-around would be to select all the items on the list and apply
the fund I wanted to it, but I'd hoped for a smarter solution.

Any ideas?

Mary

Mary Llewellyn
Database Manager