[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] subscription summary screen

David Fiander david at fiander.info
Fri May 27 12:36:11 EDT 2011

That's what I suspected. In this situation, the serials stuff isn't doing
anything more than dumping the existing text strings that describe your
holdings. That code has changed a lot since I last poked at it, but I
suspect that changing the way text holdings records are displayed so that
they're nicer will require patching the code in the serials module.

- David