[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Homebound?

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue May 31 15:59:16 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Deanna  Frazee
<dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us> wrote:
> We had the option in Horizon for patrons to choose to keep their history
> or not.  Patrons had to login and turn this feature on; staff could not
> turn it on for them.  Many patrons loved it, and we fielded mountains of
> complaints about the loss of this feature when we migrated to Evergreen.
> I would love to see a patron history feature added.

For what it's worth, opt-in (and clearable) checkout history for
patrons already exists, though you need a customized OPAC skin to
access it.  This will be added to the new template-toolkit-based OPAC
in development.

You can also use reporting to get circulation history, unless "aged"
circulations are being used, which can help break the link between
items and patrons.

--
Jason Etheridge