[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Serials question: MFHD and receiving without creating a unit

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Tue Nov 8 16:00:14 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm going to be training a library in the use of serials next week, and I
came across something that I need more information on. When you check in an
issue and you don't create a unit for the received item, is the MFHD still
supposed to update to reflect the latest received issue? Because when I just
tried it, it didn't. We do have a newly built client that is set up to use
serials.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary Llewellyn