[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circ Modifier Count Groups

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Wed Nov 9 11:25:19 EST 2011

Hi,

I am setting up the Circ Modifier Count Groups in the Evergreen
Circulation Polices (under Admin|Local in the client).  I would like to
limit the number of checkouts of a specific circulation modifier across
all libraries.  For example I would like to set up a limit of a total of
20 DVDs per patron from all owning libraries.  If that is not possible
then I would limit based on an individual library.

Is anyone using Circ Modifier Count Groups in the Evergreen Circulation
Polices?  Do you have a specific standing penalty set up for controlling
the number of checkouts by circulation modifier.

I am not finding it to work very well so any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Joan

Joan Kranich

C/W MARS Member Services