[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] quick peek

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Nov 15 17:54:20 EST 2011

Dan,

Someone sent this list to me asking me to indicate whether these features
were available in Evergreen.  I had the same reaction you did....as
in....what do you mean?

But then I figured I could at least respond with what is available in
Evergreen on any of the broad topics on their list.  That's why I answered
the Digital collections question the way I did.

As to Lucene-related questions, I was just dealing with their green boxes
so wasn't going to try to figure out what they meant by that.

I've corrected the Patron Suggestions.

If I'd managed to get the Feature list completed by now, I could send them
to that document to look up whatever it is they want to look up.  But that
process is very slow going.    I've got one person working on it and I know
June has contributed some to it.  But there's a lot of work still to do.
 Anyone who knows Evergreen well and could allocate a bit of time to help
with that document would be much appreciated.  People need this info.

The working doc is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak7HAdCKcNqtdGU5MHlyVXVDS3dZamUweHYwMEstdUE&hl=en_US#gid=10

Lori