[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] kcs: ISBN-specific search index

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Nov 16 13:58:49 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Deanna  Frazee
<dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what the search index is for ISBN-specific searches?  I’m
> trying to set up our Ingram iPage account to match against our catalog on
> ISBN’s to prevent unintended order duplications.

Current versions of Evergreen offer the ISBN identifier field:

http://HOSTNAME/opac/en-US/skin/SKINNAME/xml/rresult.xml?rt=keyword&tp=keyword&t=%20identifier%7Cisbn%3AISBNNUMBER

Adjust HOSTNAME, SKINNAME, and ISBNNUMBER to your taste, along with
the library ID and depth parameters (l= and d= respectively).