[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Adding stock items in Evergreen 2.1.0

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Sat Nov 19 15:31:07 EST 2011

> If I click Search | Search the catalogue, fill in "Title contains" and a
> title that I've just found in the web OPAC and click either of the two buttons
> (an odd interface feature) marked "Submit search", nothing happens. The form
> remains on the screen, apparently refusing to accept my input. In the "Search
> Filters" to the right, the list box tagged "Item Form" is completely blank -
> is that significant?

Something broke with the Javascript as that page was loading.  The
Item Form box should be populated.  You could try looking at Admin ->
For Developers -> Javascript Console, Error, and scroll to the bottom
and see what the last error is.  That could give us a clue as to what
is happening.

It'd be interesting to see if the staff client OPAC is broken in other
ways.  Try Search -> Retrieve Record via ID, and enter 1 (the first
record you added or imported into a stock system should have that ID).
 This should pull up the record summary page, and is where you would
find options like Actions for this Record -> Edit MARC

--
Jason Etheridge