[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] cataloguing e-resources/e-books withoutabarcode

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Fri Nov 25 14:43:52 EST 2011

Hi James,

Thanks so much for pointing this out. Greatly appreciated!

Gordana

>>> James Fournie <jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca> 11/25/2011 2:07 PM >>>
Hi Gordana,

This bug sounds like the bug that was fixed by the following patch. It looks like the patch was in 2.0.7 but it could have been missed during an upgrade or for whatever reason

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commitdiff;h=8685c7934f8c5d078ece464ed4b25efec8b716a6

~James Fournie
BC Libraries Cooperative/Sitka