[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Amending example consortium

John Hudson gadgetfan.john at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:25:53 EST 2011

Any thoughts about why the following is happening? With Evergreen 2.1.0 and
staff client 2.1, I'm trying to rename the branches in the example consortium.
I make the changes in the client, click SAVE, then go to the server and type
the following (from the documentation for 1.6 - this doesn't seem to be in 2.1
docs at all):

/openils/bin/autogen.sh -c /openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -u

This shows the following:

/openils/bin/autogen.sh: illegal option -- c
Updating Evergreen organization tree and IDL

Updating fieldmapper
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//fmall.js
Updating web_fieldmapper
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//fmcore.js
Updating OrgTree
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale hy-AM...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale cs-CZ...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-GB...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-CA...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-US...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale fr-CA...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale ru-RU...
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//*/OrgTree.js
Updating OrgTree HTML
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/extras/slimpac//*/lib_list.inc
Updating locales selection HTML
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/extras/slimpac//locales.inc
Updating Search Groups
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//OrgLasso.js
Updating Facet Definitions
removing facet list from the cache for locale hy-AM...
removing facet list from the cache for locale cs-CZ...
removing facet list from the cache for locale en-GB...
removing facet list from the cache for locale en-CA...
removing facet list from the cache for locale en-US...
removing facet list from the cache for locale fr-CA...
removing facet list from the cache for locale ru-RU...
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//*/FacetDefs.js
Creating combined JS...

Current Evergreen cache key: 9ee33f
Done

I then run /etc/init.d/apache2 restart as root and the server restarts but,
when I go back into Evergreen, all my changes have reverted to the defaults.

Is this because the option -c was rejected by autogen? Do I need to change
this command for the latest version?

Thanks.