[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] King County Android App

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Nov 29 10:07:31 EST 2011

Hi Wolf,

A lot of libraries (and library conferences) are using Boopsie.  It's a
third party app.  In the case of libraries, its for patrons.  In the case
of conferences, its for attendees.  Highly configurable.  Pretty slick.
 Definitely not free nor open source!

Here's a link to their site: http://www.boopsie.com/

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling