[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Jabok Library (Czech Republic) now live with Evergreen

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Sun Oct 2 07:51:29 EDT 2011

Dear all,

It is our pleasure to let you know that Jabok Library (Prague, Czech
Republic) now successfully uses Evergreen :-)!

Below we are sending more details about the library so that it can be
added to the list of Evergreen libraries (available at

http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen_libraries) and to
the map (we have already been with touch with Bob regarding this issue).

***

Name:
Jabok Library

Note:
Jabok Library is a part of a larger organization called (in English)
"Jabok -- Institute of Social Pedagogy and Theology" which is a
vocational school or - more generally - a higher education institution.
The library itself could be probably best categorized as a special library.

Library website:
http://knihovna.jabok.cz/

Catalog homepage:
http://www.jabok.cuni.cz/opac/cs-CZ/skin/default/xml/index.xml

Location:
Prague, Czech Republic

Full address:
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic

Coordinates:
50.074421,14.422988

Type:
Single planting

Contact:
Eva Cerninakova (cerninakova at jabok.cz or cerninakova at gmail.com)

Migration:
2011-09-05

Installation Notes:
Self-administered, Evergreen 2.0.9, Debian Squeeze, PostgreSQL 8.4,
In-house developers (N)

***

Vaclav Jansa, Eva Cerninakova and Linda Jansova (or the three of us who
have worked hard to make it all come true :-) - Eva is the library
director, Vaclav and Linda are her external collaborators - actually
working in other libraries and plunging into Evergreen in their spare time)