[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Jabok Library (Czech Republic) now live with Evergreen

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Sun Oct 2 12:24:02 EDT 2011

2011/10/2 Linda Jansova <skolkova at chello.cz>:
> Dear all,
>
> It is our pleasure to let you know that Jabok Library (Prague, Czech
> Republic) now successfully uses Evergreen :-)!

Awesome news! Simon Ball gave a great presentation on your behalf for
the eIFL FOSS Evergreen-themed week on Thursday - quite an inspiring
story.

> ***
>
> Vaclav Jansa, Eva Cerninakova and Linda Jansova (or the three of us who have
> worked hard to make it all come true :-) - Eva is the library director,
> Vaclav and Linda are her external collaborators - actually working in other
> libraries and plunging into Evergreen in their spare time)

Thank you all for your work and contributions back to the Evergreen
community! On that note, I merged the latest Czech translations into
master and rel_2_1 a few days ago, so you should see more complete
Czech support in the 2.1.0 release thanks to your efforts.