[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Réf : Re: Some questions about Evergreen about the future

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Oct 4 08:05:08 EDT 2011

Greetings Baptiste,

I hope we can coordinate our efforts.  I am also working on documenting
Evergreen features and also Koha.  I currently only have a Google docs
spreadsheet with the info but I am in the process of converting this info to
a Ruby on Rails application so it will be easier for everyone to use.

I am happy to share what I have and/or give you access to the spreadsheet
and/or get you access to our application (which, by the way, is designed to
add more ILS/LMS products so we can compare them all).

I'm out of town right now but perhaps we can find a time to chat about this
over Skype?

Lori Ayre