[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Covers and ISBNs

Brian Greene BGreene at cgcc.cc.or.us
Thu Oct 6 13:17:13 EDT 2011

In many cases covers won't display in our OPAC if the 13-digit ISBN is above the 10-digit ISBN in the bib record. If I switch the order of the ISBNs so that the 10-digit one is first then the cover displays. This is the case most of the time, although I have come across instances where the 13-digit ISBN displays the cover properly. Does anyone know of a fix for this? Is there a setting we can change to use a second ISBN if the first one doesn't retrieve a cover? We're running 2.1.

Thanks,

Brian Greene, Library Director
Columbia Gorge Community College
The Dalles, Oregon 97058