[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Looking for field definitions for item records

bfeifarek at q.com bfeifarek at q.com
Fri Oct 7 19:37:21 EDT 2011

Hi John,

I have not seen definitive descriptions of the fields, and would be happy if somebody can indicate if this exists.

What I use to find my way around the Evergreen tables is mostly the Evergreen 1.6 schema , which does not have column descriptions but tracing through foreign key relationships (which are very helpfully hyperlinked) helps quite a bit. To tease out what a particular column gets used for may also require some searching through source code to see where it gets used, but that can become a daunting undertaking.

Brian