[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and book groups

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:33:47 EDT 2011

You could create a "book club display" or "book club shelf" shelving
location, that would eliminate the need for "fake" cards/checkins.outs etc.
We have a "display" shelving location for books in use in subject/theme
displays.

Cynthia W.
Mohawk College.

--
"The power of accurate observation is frequently
called cynicism by those who don't have it."