[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Trying to do Overdues.

Geoff Brown gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
Tue Oct 25 14:41:21 EDT 2011

Hi Liam,

It would be  great to hear the steps you took to create your overdue
report. I think that many of us would find that very interesting.

Thanks,
Geoff Brown

Library Technician - eResources,
NC Libraries and Learning Commons
Niagara College, Welland Campus
300 Woodlawn Road
Welland, ON L3C 7L3
Tel.  (905) 735-2211  Welland x 7731
Fax  (905) 736-6021
gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
www.niagaracollege.ca/library

>>> "Joan Kranich" <jkranich at cwmars.org> 10/25/2011 2:12 PM >>>
Hi,

I am also interested in the process libraries use to send overdue
notices and would appreciate the steps.   Thanks.

Joan

Joan Kranich

C/W MARS Member Services

jkranich at cwmars.org