[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Maybe you meant: Ra illustrates Mani

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:47:36 EDT 2011

Hello Michael,

The most recent version of Evergreen contains a few key changes to make this feature considerably less "creative".  What version of Evergreen are you on?

The changes are in fact very simple if you wish to apply them.  The more important one is here:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commitdiff;h=9c32ccc78b853beced2f6971d2357c6175100144

while a less important one is here:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commitdiff;h=79d40f168307d73497ef7d54a382c2cdd9816643

If you are on 2.0 and do not have these changes, let me know and I will surely get them backported for the next patch release, as I believe the old behavior should be considered a bug.

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu
Hekman Library at Calvin College