[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Getting network failure errors when saving large MARC files (EG master, post 2.1)

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Oct 26 12:50:51 EDT 2011

On Oct 26, 2011, at 12:32 PM, Justin Hopkins wrote:

> Are these on screen messages also in the logs? That might help.
>
> Regards,
> Justin Hopkins
> Coordinator, IT & Web Services
> MOBIUS Consortium Office
> c: 573-808-2309
>
> --sent from a mobile device--

I have found copies of the error in the JavaScript console, so getting
the full error is not a problem now. One concern is that the window is
so tall you cannot easily dismiss them, but like I said not everyone
has this issue. Of course I would like to figure out how to avoid the
problem altogether.

Thanks,
Yamil