[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Getting network failure errors when saving large MARC files (EG master, post 2.1)

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Oct 31 08:42:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

On 10/28/2011 06:13 PM, Yamil Suarez wrote:
> This new patch and the previous one just worked on a few large records
> in my test VM running the EG 2.1 release. I will do more testing on
> Monday, but things are looking up. Btw, I suspect I need both patches
> and not just the second one?

Great, I'm glad to hear that testing has gone well so far.  To answer
your question, you need the first patch in place to apply the second
one, but it now looks like that the SIGPIPE handling added in the first
patch doesn't help the problem.

By the way, for anybody else looking at this, the relevant bug on
Launchpad is https://bugs.launchpad.net/opensrf/+bug/883155.

Regards,

Galen
--