[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Metarecords and copy numbers

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Sat Sep 10 22:33:50 EDT 2011

To follow up, I found the bug ticket on this particular issue described.  I guess I was the original person who reported it to the community back in January 2011 when we were first testing Evergreen 2.0.

See here for bug details:  https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/707757

Good to know that others are still interested in the "group formats and editions" option for the OPAC, I guess.

-- Ben