[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] "I want to be an Evergreen developer" - website pages

Atre, Anoop S anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Thu Sep 15 14:35:53 EDT 2011

Lori
I think parts of the contributing page could be moved under
dev:contributing since it does contain some info about documentation
contributions and then link the dev:contributions from that page as you
suggest (right now the dev page does link to the main contributions page
which can stay). I would call this part of content cleanup site-wide,
which means we'd have to go through the site and know what content is
out there, where and how they interlink/overlap [big project].

I believe the dev:contributions page references to JavaScript and the
catalog will not become out of date as we move to Template Toolkit since
Evergreen uses JavaScript in other places.

There are 2-3 ideas listed on the dev:summer_of_coding page that have
been completed, I will confirm and update the page.

Yes Thomas Berezansky from MVLC needs to be listed and I've updated the page.

Looking forward to your intro to new devs document!

Cheers

--

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS