[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Installation help required

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri Sep 16 01:06:33 EDT 2011

> Error in props2object in message catalog in bindings.xml: InternalError:
> allocation size overflow

Faiz, let's take this over to the OPEN-ILS-DEV list.  I have some
other things you can try.

Edit /openils/var/web/xul/rel_2_0_9/server/main/bindings.xml

Add the following after line 178 where it says  "try {":
dump(this.src + '\n');

And after line 193 where it defines custom_src, add:
dump(custom_src + '\n');

Then after line 223, between the for statement and the line +=, add:
dump(lines[l] + '\n');

Then restart your client and capture the debug console output.  The
error should still happen, but we'll get more information on when it's
breaking.

-- Jason