[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] patron checkout history

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Fri Sep 23 14:31:32 EDT 2011

Hi Aaron,

Thank you very much for your response. And you are right! Mark Bucholtz of Sitka reminded me of the amazing report videos he created and one explains, in glorious detail, exactly what I need.

Except I'm running into an Excel error...boo! But I'm definitely on the right track...yay!

Also, thanks to Bill and Grace for the info re: future enhancement with template tookit. And you're right Grace, it would be good to know at what point the patron history begins....from the time of opting in or even before that.

Thanks for everyone's help.
Gordana

>>> Aaron Zsembery <azsembery at pls-net.org> 9/23/2011 2:10 PM >>>

Where do you need to access this information? It is not really accessible dynamically through the staff client, but is readily available through SQL or the reporting interface.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21