[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Export error

Armen armen at flib.sci.am
Tue Sep 27 04:44:14 EDT 2011

Dear Evergreen community
I am from the Fundamental Scientific Library of Armenia. We use Evergreen
2.0.5 and now we need to import a database of bibliographic records from an
older version of Ervergreen, namely 1.4.0.4. I have clearly followed the
instructions available at this address
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/1.6/draft/html/exportingbibrecordsintoMARC.htm
l.

However, after the command

" SELECT DISTINCT bre.id FROM biblio.record_entry AS bre
        JOIN asset.call_number AS acn ON acn.record-bre.id
        WHERE bre.deleted='false' and ownling_lib=101 \g
/home/opensrf/records.txt; "

the system pops out an error, namely this

"argument of JOIN/ON must be type boolean, not type bigint".

It is worth to mention, that we have received some suggestions to solve our
problem. However, none of them worked.
Also take into consideration, that our database contains some books in
Armenian language. Can this be the trigger for of this error?

Please help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance
Armen