[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2012 Evergreen International Conference Updates

Borger, Shauna SBorger at library.IN.gov
Tue Apr 3 15:13:33 EDT 2012

Hello everyone!

In preparation for the 2012 Evergreen International Conference, we would like to introduce and thank the vendors who will be participating in the conference. Familiarize yourself with the various companies who will be onsite at the Evergreen International Conference by clicking on the URL below to access the Meet the Exhibitors PDF.

http://evergreen2012.org/registered-vendors/

While you are at the 2012 Conference blog, get a sneak peak at the final program before you find it in your tote bag after registration!

http://evergreen2012.org/final-conference-program/

Check out the after-conference activities we have planned! You can either sign up at the link on the blog or at the registration desk. Either way, it is a great way to unwind and get to know your fellow Evergreen-ers!

http://evergreen2012.org/wednesday-after-conference-activities/

See everyone in Indy!

Shauna Borger
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator